How to have a set of Fab Feet for Summer
- Smooth it out – use a pumice stone or a foot file on dry not wet skin you will remove more callus this way.
- Moisturise Daily – there are now a number of new great vegan and healthy emoillents to choose from.
- Fight Fungus – washing socks at high temperatures and changing socks even a couple of times a day if needs be. Try to never wear the same pair of trainers the next day, this allows for a general healthier foot environment.
- Wear Sun Screen, moles can become malignant on feet too.
- Get support – where indicated foot support some as custom made orthotics can not only support foot function but reduce any future problems.
- As we age toenails thicken and / or can become more brittle. They are also more susceptible to fungus – it is a good idea to at times try to not paint toenails and keep feet in breathable light materials. If toenails are painted try to use nail varnishes free of formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate also an alcohol free polish remover is preferable. Use something such as a vitamin E oil over the entire nail.